This is an RSVP for our February 2nd, 2pm 2019 Housing Accountability Act Workshop at 2044 Franklin St, Oakland, CA.
Learn all about the Housing Accountability Act and Accessory Dwelling Units as explained by the statewide experts on the laws. In this participatory workshop, you’ll learn:
- What is the HAA?
- How does the HAA enable the construction of new housing?
- When do cities violate the HAA and what can be done to prevent it?
- How is the HAA enforced, and who can do it? (Spoilers: anyone can!)
- What are the rules for by-right approval of an ADU?
- How do ADUs fit in with the HAA?
Purchase is not required for attendance, but your RSVP helps us plan for capacity and have enough materials available.