This is an RSVP for our March 2nd, 10:00am 2019 Housing Law Workshop at Chapman University!
Learn all about the Housing Accountability Act, Accessory Dwelling Units, and other parts of state housing law as explained by the statewide experts. In this participatory workshop, you’ll learn:
- What is the HAA?
- How does the HAA enable the construction of new housing?
- When do cities violate the HAA and what can be done to prevent it?
- How is the HAA enforced, and who can do it? (Spoilers: anyone can!)
- What are the rules for by-right approval of an ADU?
- How do ADUs fit in with the HAA?
Purchase is not required for attendance, but your RSVP helps us plan for capacity and have enough materials available.
Note: Per their request, none of the donations to CaRLA for this event are going to our co-hosts, People for Housing OC. All contributions go directly to CaRLA and help to defray the costs of travel and materials.