Redwood City Residents for Responsible Development vs. Redwood City: Redwood City NIMBYs successfully coerced the City and Developer to reduce a proposed housing development project from an 8-story 91-unit development to a 6-story 68-unit development in downtown Redwood City. Read the staff report here.
- Victory Alert – Huntington Beach October 5, 2021
- CaRLA Announces Precedent-Setting Victory in San Mateo Appeal September 13, 2021
- CaRLA Disappointed in Huntington Beach Housing Lawsuit Ruling August 11, 2021
- A Guide to Ending Single Family Zoning: Lessons Learned from 39 Years of ADU Legislation May 26, 2021
- CaRLA Grows with Greg Magofña and Luis Villa April 16, 2021