Redwood City Residents for Responsible Development vs. Redwood City: Redwood City NIMBYs successfully coerced the City and Developer to reduce a proposed housing development project from an 8-story 91-unit development to a 6-story 68-unit development in downtown Redwood City. Read the staff report here.
- Lawsuit: How to Fix San Francisco’s ADU Rules for Single-Family Homes December 7, 2018
- Case Spotlight: Berkeley December 6, 2018
- Sometimes cities do the right thing: Los Angeles cancels landmarking of a gas station. November 14, 2018
- Last week, we helped save affordable housing in Dublin. This week, help us continue the fight. November 12, 2018
- Dublin fought the law. CaRLA secured a victory for renters. October 8, 2018