Redwood City Residents for Responsible Development vs. Redwood City: Redwood City NIMBYs successfully coerced the City and Developer to reduce a proposed housing development project from an 8-story 91-unit development to a 6-story 68-unit development in downtown Redwood City. Read the staff report here.
- The Surf City Saga *Finally* Comes to an End May 19, 2022
- Courtney Welch Joins CaRLA as Planning & Investigations Director April 27, 2022
- COVID and California Housing – March 2022 Snapshot March 29, 2022
- 2022 Housing Law Roundup – Non-Lawyer Edition January 24, 2022
- Celebrating One Hell of a Ride at the CaRLA 2021 Gala December 22, 2021