Redwood City Residents for Responsible Development vs. Redwood City: Redwood City NIMBYs successfully coerced the City and Developer to reduce a proposed housing development project from an 8-story 91-unit development to a 6-story 68-unit development in downtown Redwood City. Read the staff report here.
- We’re escalating our fight to make housing a matter of statewide concern by defending it in the Court of Appeals January 14, 2020
- Huntington Beach Reconsiders Housing Denial After CaRLA Threatens Lawsuit December 2, 2019
- Appellate Court Supports the Power of the State over Local Control of Housing November 27, 2019
- You’re invited: CaRLA’s 2019 Fundraiser Party! November 26, 2019
- San Mateo deals a temporary blow to housing statewide November 12, 2019