Redwood City Residents for Responsible Development vs. Redwood City: Redwood City NIMBYs successfully coerced the City and Developer to reduce a proposed housing development project from an 8-story 91-unit development to a 6-story 68-unit development in downtown Redwood City. Read the staff report here.
- Los Altos concedes defeat. Housing won. September 8, 2020
- We’ve filed our first appellate brief in CaRLA v. City of San Mateo June 30, 2020
- Huntington Beach isn’t just breaking quarantine, they’re breaking housing law. CaRLA is suing. June 12, 2020
- It Doesn’t Stop At Housing. June 3, 2020
- CEQA and Housing: Raising the Baseline May 18, 2020